Sometimes I...Part 2

That's right, I have gone and done it again! I never cease to stop surprising myself with all of the silly things that I say or do. Back in September, I compiled a list of the random things I find myself doing sometimes. It wasn't anything special, just my way of letting people know that I am one weird, funny, normal human being and it's ok for all of you twenty something's to feel the same way about yourselves!

Sometimes I...Make lists upon lists. I say this with no exaggeration to the fact that I will literally make a list of things to do and then a separate, individual to-do list of how to get the first list done. Some call it OCD, I call it organized!...But for real, that's OCD, I know!

Sometimes I...Eat potato chips in bed. Yeah, I said it! I will lie in bed and be on Pinterest or watch tv on my iPad and eat an entire can of Pringles. At times I forget that I even did it the night before and wake up in a sea of crumbs and wonder what happened. I am in no way ashamed of this fact of my life. Hello, my name is Jillian and I have an addiction to potato chips.

Sometimes I...Have a fantastic memory! It's amazing the finite details I can remember from certain times and events in my life. I'm not saying that I can remember when I was two years old and crawling around or anything, but detailed memories of other things in my life. I recently had a friend tell me that it scared him how much I remembered from my past. Lookout y'all!

Sometimes I...Have so much energy that I can't sit still so I over organize things. It'll come down to opening every last piece of mail that I get, then there I go making a list of the bills I need to pay and when I'll pay them and from which paycheck they'll come out of. Then I'll do my laundry, I'll fold it, hang it up in my closet and then if that wasn't enough, I'll organize my closet and or shoes by sleeve length or style. Then I just say screw it and start dusting and sweeping. Did I mention that I was OCD?

Sometimes I...Belch like a man. Need I say more? I remember my first year in college, I beat a guy in the dorms in a belching contest. Don't worry though, I still act like a lady when need be! It's not like I'm out in public burping in people's faces. Put me in a setting of good friends or family and I'm just going to go ahead and let it out!

Sometimes I...Drive to Ohio and I see how long I can go on the trip without stopping to use the restroom. I know, I know, that's terrible right? I just hate stopping. I want to get where I'm going as quickly as possible. I make sure I stop before I get on the road, go pee, get food and drinks, and fill up my gas tank. That way I don't have to stop every little bit to do one of the above!  Just trying to kill 3 birds with 1 little stone. Do you feel like you know too much about my bodily functions now?

Sometimes I...Will eat a ton of blue Dum Dum's at work just so that I'll have a blue mouth. Yes, I know I'm dealing with the general public. Yes, I know most of my customers are laughing at me. Yes, I am one hundred percent ok with my coworker asking me if I did dirty things with Papa Smurf. No, I will not stop eating them!

Alright, so I've brought you into my insane little world a little more than before. How was that for getting to know someone. Too much? Nah, I didn't think so either! Come on y'all, enjoy your quirky side!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trip to End All Trips

Quote of My Day

Take a Ride with Me