Never Forget

Not one soul will forget where they were in 2001 when our nation stood still. Me, I was in my 10th grade history class with Mr. Jackson. I remember him being so sad and angry. His facial expression said so much back then that I, at 15, just could not understand. I remember watching the news the whole day with my best friends, afraid of another attack. Little did I know the lives of my generation would never be the same again!

September 11, 2001 will forever break my heart. Because of this image...


This is what I watched that morning. The second plane hit one of the twin towers. 

I can't even describe the chills I get and the tears that flood my eyes just seeing this image!

This image though:


Is why every life matters. With all the garbage going around these days about people thinking certain lives don't matter, this image shows it all. We came together to protect and to aid one another. That day, we stood tall, proud to be American!

We ALL matter!! 

We are Americans. I'm damn proud to be one! 

May God continue to bless those who lost loved ones, friends, and coworkers, that day. More importantly, I pray those lives we lost can rest peacefully! 

9/11 never forgotten!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trip to End All Trips

Quote of My Day

Take a Ride with Me