Sometimes I... Part 4

Here you go, y'all! The long awaited post about the most absurd things I think, say and do. Things that sometimes I can't even say I think before I do. Why make you wait any longer?...


Sometimes I... Make up my own little traditions. Like every year at Christmas time when it comes time to put up the tree, I pour myself a glass of wine, crank up the Christmas tunes (my favorite is the Elvis Christmas album), and after its up and gorgeously lighting up the room I put on a Christmas movie and make some popcorn! Tell me that doesn't sound perfect!... Or every fall when the CMA awards are on I pour myself a glass of wine and watch from start to finish my favorite artists win and perform their awesome songs!... Hmmm...Both involve wine...

Sometimes I... Have really stinky feet. Hey you try wearing flats without socks in the summer. I mean do I really have to give an explanation? It's the truth and I'll leave it at that.

Sometimes I... Try the whole healthy kick thing. Being skinny doesn't always mean healthy. For crying out loud, one of my favorite things to do with my friend that's as close as my little sister, is to eat raw cookie dough and drink wine... While we sit in front of the tv... So from time to time, I eat more fruits, veggies, salads, and grilled foods over fried. I recently tried the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. Which I didn't complete. Not because it was too hard. I was doing really well (I think), but the timing was way off for starting a diet.

Sometimes I... Scratch my nose and honestly think that people think I might be picking my nose. You all know what I'm talking about. The inside the nose kind of itch that can only be satisfied by really scratching it rather than just rubbing the outside of your nose. Those are the worst. We all do it. I'm just the silly one who thinks people are actually looking.

Sometimes I... Look in other people's showers. When it comes to bathrooms I don't like them being grimy. I have, on more than one occasion, found myself peeking around a closed shower curtain at someone's house just to see how clean their shower is. Am I crazy?... I might be!

Oh we all know there's more. You're just going to have to wait though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trip to End All Trips

Quote of My Day

Take a Ride with Me