Sometimes I...Part 6

While going through old posts recently, I realized that while I work with numbers on a daily basis, I still cannot count. My last two "Sometimes I" posts were numbered "Part 4"... Leave it to me. I guess it just goes to show I'm only human right?

Sometimes I... Don't care about grooming. Lets be honest, not every girl is going to shave her damn legs every damn day. So I skip a day or two here and there... What I tend to be really bad at is my eyebrows. There are weeks when those poor things on my face don't get touched at all but with water in the shower. Then I'm actually embarrassed when I go to my girl to get them waxed. You know, not when I'm dressed up and out in public. That's only slightly backwards right?

Sometimes I... Notice the little things that make me me. Minuscule things that those who see me on a daily basis may never realize. Jewelry. I have 9 piercings in both ears, where a ring on each hand, and a necklace daily. When I don't wear them I start to see how naked I feel without them. How I grab for my necklace when I tell a story, or play with my earrings when I'm nervous. They're natural habits that make me me. I love when I see these things in myself!

Sometimes I... Get really drunk. Oh come on, you mean to tell me that you've never celebrated so hard or hurt so bad that you let go of all control and got filthy wasted? I am a human being and I have the deepest of emotions. I have gotten incredibly intoxicated. Slurring words, dancing in circles in the living room, talking too loud, crying for no reason at all, drunk! While the recovery isn't as easy as it was in my early 20's, I still have my nights of being purely plastered!

Sometimes I... Doubt myself. As something I can guarantee we all do here and there, I have a daily battle with myself on the right or wrong in whether I can or can't accomplish something. Lately, I've been tossing around the idea of writing a book. Then I think, who in the hell would buy anything I have to say? Then I think, who cares, I love to write. Stupid battles of uncertainty!

Sometimes I... Can't see in the dark. I will walk into a room and have to feel for the light switch on the wall. Even as I'm feeling, because I can't see anything anyway,  I close my eyes. Yep!  I'm that dumb! I caught myself doing it the other night in my new house and when I realized what I did,  I had to laugh at myself.

Sometimes I... Have panic attacks. I go through spurts where they're worse and more frequent than usual. It can take a lot or just a little to begin one, but when it starts it's a blurry amount of time that I can't breathe, hands go numb or become shaky, get dizzy, and need to sit down. After I have one I become exhausted. It feels like I just biked for hours and my whole body feels heavy. Sometimes I just have a headache afterwards. These suck. I hate them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trip to End All Trips

Quote of My Day

Take a Ride with Me