Quote of My Day

"I’ve stopped being sorry for all my soft. I won’t apologize because I miss you, or because I said it, or because I text you first, or again. I think everyone spends too much time trying to close themselves off. I don’t want to be cool or indifferent, I want to be honest.”

I know I’m stubborn, hard headed, difficult at times, can be over dramatic, a little irrational at times, clingyish to a degree, late to almost everything, indecisive, an over-thinker, self conscious, emotional, a worrier, impatient, sarcastic, a little OCD at times, procrastination should be my middle name, klutzy and hard to read at times."

I read this in an article and I felt like I was reading about myself. Sometimes someone else's writing can perfectly describe you. Everything in these two paragraphs hit me hard, except for being late to things all the time... because I'm usually early to things. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trip to End All Trips

Quote of My Day

Take a Ride with Me