Sometime I...Part 8

It's funny, when people ask me to tell them random facts about myself, I can't think of a damn thing to say. Then I'll be driving down the road grinding my teeth and then I remember that sometimes I do that, and it's weird, uncomfortable, and quite painful at times. So allow my strange habit stories to continue... I realize the silly randomness that is my life.

Sometimes I... Don't finish what I start. Whether it be the shampoo bottle because I got a new one and it's so damn hard to get the last of what is left out, or a task like filing my life away. Truth, I was stuck with both of those. I literally had papers all over the floor of my loft because I was trying to organize my life (wish me luck) in sections so I can keep track of certain information. I started it and left it and then piled it all in the corner of my spare bedroom. Will I finish it at all? Who knows!

Sometimes I... Get interrupted when I'm talking and it drives me absolutely up a wall. That's it. That's all!

Sometimes I... Feel really insecure about my body. What, skinny girls can't feel that way? Too bad! I force myself to eat salads and healthy foods from time to time to make up for the cheese sticks I get every time I'm at the bar, but it's more than that. Sometimes I just want to feel better in my own body, so I might bring up that I want to start going to the gym, or doing some sort of workout. The response I get every time is ridiculous! "You don't need to lose weight!" NEWSFLASH, working out is not always about weight loss.

Sometimes I... Am a hypochondriac. I'll have a pimple on my elbow and think it's some sort of possible skin cancer...until a week later when it's no longer there. I've felt my heart skip a beat before, then I sat there thinking of every cardiac term I knew because I'm such an avid Grey's Anatomy fan. Before I knew it I was thinking maybe I'm in pericardial tamponade. Maybe it's because I've had a health issue in my past, or because I've lost people close to me, but even the slightest cough sometimes has me over thinking!

Sometimes I...hate when people post every...single...picture...on Instagram. I am a picture taker. I like to capture as much time as possible to hold on to for years to come. What I don't do is post every single one I take on my Instagram page. When I say every single, I mean you can tell each picture was taken minutes apart. If you're wondering why, perhaps I don't follow you? It could be that reason.

Sometimes I... Completely forget what I'm supposed to do with dead batteries and burned out light bulbs. I know they're not technically supposed to end up in our landfills, but I am that girl that lets them end up there anyway. I can't be the only one who does this! Ignorance is bliss?

I mean you might as well stick around for the next one. I can almost guarantee that I'll realize more bonehead things about myself...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trip to End All Trips

Quote of My Day

Take a Ride with Me