Sometimes I... Part 4

While I'm always thinking of something to write about, I'm randomly finding little things I do and think that crack me up. I can only hope you have gotten a good laugh out of the last 3 parts of this post and maybe you'll get a chuckle out of this one too. I don't post this to necessarily make you laugh though. I guess I post this to let you into my world a little further. To understand who I am more. I do it so maybe someone doesn't feel like they're the only person out there in this giant world, that gets smaller every time I turn around, who looks, acts, or feels a certain way. So without further ado...

Sometimes I... Think I want to give up on love. I'm a hopeless romantic. I always have been but in the last year especially, the tribulations I have gone through with men is tiresome. I'm exhausted from looking. So I quit that part. Just when I do random people pop up and I'm so overly annoyed, hurt, and jaded from the things that I went through before that I don't even want to put forth energy into making someone else know I want to be with them. Why can't a man just make more of an effort in my life for once. Cause as of right now, I'm on a break!

Sometimes I... Talk to my dog like she's a human. Dolly Parton is my 4 legged baby. So most days I come home from work, and do housework. But once I sit down for the day and relax, I have her full attention and I talk to her like she understands what I'm saying. Like she is going to give me advice or laugh at my awful jokes. There's no way in hell I'm the only person who does this. But I do, I admit it!

Sometimes I... Eat pizza rolls and potato chips for dinner. It's called adulting and if I don't want to cook then damn it I'm going to put God awful for you freezer food on a paper plate and into my microwave for two and a half minutes. Dinner is served y'all!

Sometimes I... Stress myself out. I give myself so many things to do that I'm scheduling errands to run in between my two jobs. Sometimes it's down to the half hour of how I'm scheduling my days. It drives me absolutely insane. It stresses me out, but it's my own fault and I know it. Sad but oh so true, I sort of like it like that sometimes. Am I a loony toon? Probably...

Sometimes I... Look at photos of teenage couples and think to myself that they can't possibly understand what love really is. That they have no idea what life has in store for them as far as heartbreak and moving on and up in their individual lives. I think to myself, "Those poor kids. They're clueless!"... I think this may be the angry cynic in me...The complete opposite of my hopeless romantic side I suppose.

Sometimes I... IMDB the shit out of a movie or tv show I'm watching. I've recently read everything there was to read on there about Dawson's Creek because I just binge watched the whole series. And then I looked at everything for Fuller House... because I binge watched that in 2 days! I have done it for some of my favorite movies (recently I did it for Dirty Dancing). I mean it's little random facts that I will never need in my life. What is the point of doing it then you ask? Good question!

Will I have a 'Part 5'?...We'll see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trip to End All Trips

Quote of My Day

Take a Ride with Me