Roam Around a Little

The first time I vacationed with a friend I was a freshman in college. I went to Florida with one of my closest, college friends, Jessica. We had a blast. We didn't stay at the beach or a resort, but there was sunshine and a pool and we were thrilled to be away from Ohio! We took so many pictures and acted like fools. I will never forget that trip!



A few years later my friend, Barbie, was going through a breakup. Coincidentally, I was too. The trip was only a weekend getaway to Niagra Falls, Canada but it was a healing one. She and I needed each others friendship and that weekend we laughed, we cried, we danced our butts off, and I believe we tried the calamari everywhere we ate! Best weekend getaway!



My third trip was the following summer when I went with my friend Nicole to visit my friend Jen in Florida. Jen lived near the beach so every morning we'd take her to work and then sit at the beach until it was time to pick her up. That trip was so much fun! We made new friends and so many memories. I treasure that trip now that Nicole is married and a mommy!



My last trip was not even a year later when I returned to visit Jen with another college friend, Corinne. Rin and I helped plan Jen's baby shower and bake for it. We didn't spend much time at the beach but it was fantastic to be with my friends. I will always remember this trip by how much we laughed. I feel like all we did that whole week was laugh!




While I'm planning a 4 day weekend to visit Jen and her family with Corinne for my 29th birthday this year, I'm starting the thought process on my 30th birthday celebration in Las Vegas next year! Not to mention my Christmas trip to NYC this year!

In between all of that I planned an even bigger trip with my wonderful friends from Tennessee. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! When I think of Cabo I think of all the rich teens from Laguna Beach that used to go for their spring breaks. Lucky little rich kids eh?

Now when I think of Cabo I can think about the most amazing memories I made with my friends there. We spent a week at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. I fell in love with the warm breeze, crashing waves, and amazing food! I can't wait to travel abroad again.

                                       
 
                                      

There's nothing wrong with roaming around a little bit. It makes me feel more cultured. I'm so glad I've gotten to travel with such amazing people! I look forward to where my next plane ride or road trip will take me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trip to End All Trips

Quote of My Day

Take a Ride with Me