#100HappyDays

Don't worry be happy

No, seriously, drop the worries. When you find yourself stressing out about the things you have zero control over, you have got to learn to let it go


I am still in the process of learning how to be free of the negative things in life that grab me by the hair and throw me down. Fortunately, over a year ago, I was informed of a silly little challenge online that is supposed to remind you every day that there is something in life worth being happy about!


I did the challenge when told about it. For a little over 100 days I took a picture of something that made me happy. Some days it was the man I was dating, other days it was a meal I prepared, a candy bar, or me and a friend. I post the pictures to my Instagram page and overused the hashtags it's just one more thing that makes me happy!

Recently I had found myself finding negative aspects of my days instead of positive so I decided to do the 100 Happy Days challenge again! Round two as I like to call it...

Here's a few shots from rounds 1 & 2


Life isn't always easy. Hell, it's very rarely easy... Regardless... Every day I found something worth being happy over! You should too...

The point of 100 Happy Days is to make the world a happier place. It's a foundation raising money for future projects in local communities. Help foster the happiness of the world and donate a small amount of your paycheck to receiving a small booklet of your photos at the end of your happy, 100 day journey!

Good luck and happy hunting, my friends! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trip to End All Trips

Quote of My Day

Take a Ride with Me