Sometimes I...

There are moments in our lives that we think "Did I really just do that?" and then there are those moments that we think "Yep, I just did that!"

Sometimes I tell myself that's it's not normal to do these things, or that it's fine if no one sees or hears me. However, I'm getting to the age and point in my life that I just don't care what you think about what I say or do! I compiled a small list of things that I do or say sometimes in my life that I want you other 20 somethings to know that it is plenty alright with me if you do these things or have your own little quirks about you.


Sometimes I... listen to 90's music to reconnect with the girl I was back then. I feel like I was innocent and full of curiosity and I never want to lose that in my life! I may not be the innocent child I was in the 90's, but as long as I have my curiosity, I will have a life full of adventure and excitement!

Sometimes I... curse like a sailor. I definitely hold my tongue around my elders, children, and at work. But put me in a group of good friends or if my temper spikes, watch out! I have to admit that I ask for forgiveness every week when I attend church though.

Sometimes I... don't feel motivated to do aything at all even when I know that something needs to get done. A bad, terrible, awful example is that I have a Bank of America credit card (terrible bank, never liked them, always have poblems. Just sayin!) I have to call in to make my payments and I will wait until the last moment possible to call them and make my payment because I hate digging out the number, dialing it, just to type in how much money I'm paying them. Ugh, the life of a grown up!

Sometimes I... will sing into my hand like it's a microphone when I'm driving all by myself, blasting my music. I'll even glance over at the car I'm passing and rock out to them! So immature, so goofy, but hey, it keeps me young and childlike! I was actually told once (I forget who by) that singing in the car and allowing others to see you do so is a sign of self confidence. Whether that's true or not is beyond my thoughts to care, but I do it and I love it!

Sometimes I... listen to sad music or watch a sad movie just to have a good cry. And I do it on purpose! It's very healthy to cry. This year, I think I've had enough of the tears so if y'all could send all the happy, strength, positive quotes, songs, and movies my way I'll be good!




Learn to appreciate your own little quirks, because I've started to love all of mine! I'd love to know what some of your funny habits are. I'd love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trip to End All Trips

Quote of My Day

Take a Ride with Me